Sunday, May 20, 2007

i almost died..again.

i wanna correct something about my last entry... ^^;
the title of the song i was listening to is Special Someone, not someone special....haha...that always confuses me...anyway~


WAKE UP!!!
gawd..i almost died again?! hahaha. this one is kinda different though...
two months ago, i almost got hit by a car, then, again a few weeks after that....
two days ago, i was choking on tea....but this morning...
i fell off my bed. HAH. lol.

uhm..did i mention my bed is raised 5 feet above the ground?!
XD hehe..yeh..(it's like a double decker, except that instead of another bed, i have a computer table, a drawing table, two shelves, and bunch of other stuff underneath.)

anyway....YEAH...i think it was around 8 or 7:30....i was half-asleep, and i accedentally leaned against the railing which has been kinda wobbly for ages now...i remember hearing the wooden railing coming off, and i just kinda rolled right off my bed..it was really weird...i rolled off my bed and made a complete turn, so when i landed, i was facing the same way i did when i was up in my bed...
and you know what else is weird?
i landed on my feet...
O . o;; maybe it just wasnt my time yet. XD

if i had been completely asleep at the time, i could've died...
i would've been unconscious when the railing came off (which still had the nails on it) and i could've landed on the railing and stabbed myself...
OR, my head could've hit the scanner which was sitting on the shelf beside my bed, i couldve broken my neck there or something...XDDD

but im alive...XDDD
no injuries or anything (except that my ankle kinda hurts because of my landing)
i'm still a bit shaken though...
i was thinking about sleeping on the floor tonight, instead of on my bed...but my dad fixed the railing up again, this time using SCREWS and not nails. it's not wobbly anymore too.

XD i still find it pretty funny that i landed on my feet...weird...
maybe i am part-cat. HAHAHA.

Nixxie says SungMinnie oppa caught me and put me down again...
HAH. I WISH!!!

those two cuties are (left) Lee Sung Min and (right) Kang In (real name is Kim Young Oon) and they are members of the korean all-boy group called Super Junior~
arent they lovely~ ♥♥♥

SUNG MIN IS MINE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home