Sunday, April 15, 2007

friday the thirteenth ..my lovely little gummi bear ♥

- continued -

yaaaay~ before i left school to go to PNB, my lovey lishie gave me a gift~

there was a mixCD (parang mixtape pero cd...hahaha) and i wuv iiiit~
You've Got a Friend, sandalan, now that i've found you, when you say nothing at all, there you'll be, i'll be there for you, hold on, ikot, i will be there, my valentine, more to life, be with you, officially missing you, babay na, dancing in the moonlight
...♥ songs that mean stuff..ahehe..kung mahirap raw kasi sabihin, isulat, o ipakita, daanin nalang sa kanta.

o w o my favourites are Babay Na (rivermaya), Hold On (Good Charlotte), and I'll Be There for You (Rembrandts - Friends OST) ♥

o w o all the titles were hand written on brown paper (which to the two of us, mean a LOT) and the cover was a letter~ ♥♥♥

there was also a CD of disney's Tigger Movie and packs of sweets~ (strawberry cream gummi and gummi bears) ♥♥♥

LABSHIE~ i made something for you that same night, while listening to the CD~
kaya lang sabi mo ayaw mong makita yung picture, surprise na lang pagnagkita na uli tayo (thursday pa? ang tagaaaaal...)

para sa ibang tao~ ito yung regalo ko >> [rainbows]

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~ <3

o x o i'm going to miss you. so much.
so much.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home